Friday, July 3, 2009

revolutionary road

After watching Revolutionary Road I thought about it allot. I wondered what is the cause for all this disatisfaction in life. I realize it is sin but why can others overcome this sinful life so well while others can't? Is it a rebellion or just having no hope? Was she really depressed? Was there too many expectations from culture and family members?
It was disturbing for me and though provoking I wrote a poem in response to it.


LIFE WITHOUT JESUS

Tempers fly!
Anger!
Accusations!
Fists flying!


What is the cause?
Failing careers?
Culture expections?
Depression?
Searching for a better life?


Trying to reconnect.
Finding answers.


Affairs!
Angry words!
Are they true?
Blaming!


Trying to reconnect.
Finding answers


Hopelessness!
More affairs!
More angry words!
Can't seems to find solutions



Now what?

Abortions.
Suicide.

Trying to find meaning in life.

No comments: